Although the most popular way to register via any Philippine government website public services like Pag-Ibig Fund is via online registration, there is yet another way which the classic and that is to go to the nearest office and ask the public service officer to guide you through the process of getting an account so you can make online inquiry without leaving the comforts of your home.
Since I have already revealed the 2 major types of account registration if you are a member of the Home Development Mutual Fund or Pag-Ibig, I will take time to mention that there is another way which is slowly but surely becoming a popular way to get registered and have your own username and password to use to log in and see your member static information or data. This applies for both local employed members as well as for OFW members working overseas or abroad.
This yet become popular way to register is through the access using your mobile phone. Please note that this can’t be done thru txt messaging or SMS registration. All you can do to register using your mobile phone is to use it to go online and visit the official website which you can find here – http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/. Then download the membership application or members data form – Member’s Data Form (MDF [HQP-PFF-039]) for individual, self-employed, self-paying and unemployed members and the Employer’s Data Form (EDF [HQP-PFF-002]) for those who are employed and those whose employers will be deducting monthly contribution through employee salary or monthly compensation.
Note that there is no processing fee or any other fees to collect for this whole process so beware of scammers
Summary of Membership Registration
- Online Registration – The step by step procedures of the process involves download the form as stated above and visiting this website – https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/.
- Offline Registration – Visit the nearest Pag-Ibig Branch in your area to ask for proper guidance on how to go over with the process of getting an account via the temporary MID number (membership ID) / POP temporary ID. Please note and list down your registration tracking number as you will use this later to log in to your member account.
- Registration with Mobile – Your mobile gadget is today’s most precious blessings from technology so use it wisely instead of just for games and playing and wasting time. This is your chance to to that. Use it to visit the official registration website stated above and download the membership application form highlighted in blue link above.
- Visit the official website (https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/). Click on the registration.
- You will be asked to fill up 5 character security code and you will be led to the page as you can see below.
- Fill up the form / box with all the details needed by Pag-Ibig to create an online account for you.
- Wait for a response through email when your account is activated.
- In the meantime, you will be given a temporary ID or tracking number for your registration.
naka apply na po ako last 2013 at my tracking number na rin. yun po ung nasubmit ko pero nakalimutan ko na po, need ko sana ung pag-ibig number ko pls. reply.papano po mapa regster po ulit ako online?
Hi,gusto ko po malaman kong may member number po ako sa pagibig,kung nahuhulugan po kaya ng dati kong employer,sana po malaman ko po kung member po ako at kung ano po pagibig number ko,tnx po.
Good morning po..gusto q Lang po sana malaman kung member po ba me ng pag ibig?
Pano ko po makuha yung pag Ibig # ko po.